- We are committed to protecting your privacy. When you make an online order, we need to know your name, email address, credit card billing address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and associated details. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you about your order status. We will also require a land line telephone number in case we need to contact you and for international orders this number may be given to our couriers in order to help with the delivery of your goods. You have trusted us by giving us these details and we promise not to use these details for any other reason other than processing your order or informing you about he products and services. We will not pass any of your details on to third party for profit or otherwise.
- If you have an account but do no wish to receive weekly emails regarding the products and services of TALA you can be removed by emailing email@example.com including the word “remove” in the subject line.
WEBSITE DESCRIPTION AND ILLUSTRATIONS
- We create the vast majority of pictures and descriptions for the website. This information is copyright of WE ARE TALA and my not be used by any other party without express permission of WE ARE TALA. The WE ARE TALA website is provided for use only for viewing by an end user. Taking of any content or prices by automated processes, such as spidering, will be deemed as a breach of copyright and is expressly forbidden except where specifically agreed with us.
- We put a lot of time and effort into describing and photographing the products we sell. Although we aim to ensure that every picture and description is 100% accurate, mistakes do occur so let us know if you see or read something that isn’t correct.
- All pictures, material, code and intellectual property and descriptions are the property of WE ARE TALA. They may not be copied or used without the expressed permissions.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 12 above.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To offer you Purple Dot pre-orders, we pass Purple Dot certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Identity and Contact Information includes first name, last name, title, , email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address or any other information you provide within your personal preferences through your profile builder or to staff within our stores.
- Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
- Technical Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Site or any Application
- We may also receive information about you from various third parties such as: analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers and payment service providers.
At any time, you have the right:
- to request access to or a copy of any information which we hold about you;
- to rectification of your information, if you consider that it is inaccurate;
- to ask us to delete your information, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
- to withdraw consent to our processing of your information (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
- to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
- to restrict processing of your information;
- to data portability (moving some of your information elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
- to object to your information being processed in certain circumstances; and
- to not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards put in place if you are being profiled based on your information.
“The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.